- More surface area per square feet of heat exchanger
- Lower air resistance, resulting in less power to deliver the
- Reduction in number of tubes for given B.T.U. transfer per
rate area, resulting in fuel saving
- Light weight easier handling
- More fins per inch can be incorporated on entire tube length
The combination of low friction air loses/ high air velocity and
maximum heat transfer per square feet of face area results in
extremely high heating or cooling capacity of heat exchanger in a
The company has its own fining facilities, where finned tubes with
various configuration and in variety of materials are manufactured.
Available in 'G', 'L' plain & crimped configuration. The finned
tubes heat exchanger can be assembled to performance requirement of
your specific application. Typical industrial application where air
cooled heat exchangers are in operation.